TIRPORT Increases Efficiency and Decreases Waiting Times
While TIRPORT increases efficiency in logistics operations management by over 80%, it reduces truckers’ return load waiting times by 43% and allows logistics operations to be monitored and managed in real time.
Leading the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry in our country and in the world, Tırport enables both logistics companies, manufacturers and truckers to carry out their current work flow processes more effectively with its technologies. Tırport, one of Europe’s three leading digital platforms in logistics, increases efficiency in logistics operations management by more than 80%, reduces truckers’ return load waiting times by 43%, and allows logistics operations to be monitored and managed in real time.
Noting that they are guiding the digital transformation of the logistics industry with TIRPORT’s digital solutions supported by increased intelligence, TIRPORT Board Member Responsible for Marketing Burcu Kale said:
“When we look at road transport in the world, 70 percent of freight transport is done by roads. In Turkey, where 859 thousand trucks are on the road, 90% of the transportation is done by highways. 1/3 of the approximately 450 thousand FTL transportations made in one day in our country are contracted transportation, and 300 thousand transportations are carried out in the spot market. 95 percent of the 859 thousand trucks on the roads belong to individuals. Domestically, a truck waits 2.5 days to find a new load, and only about 37% of them have to return empty-handed despite waiting. On the other hand, 82 percent of our trucks going to Europe have to return empty. This situation not only affects truckers’ budgets negatively, but also increases CO2 emissions, which is the main cause of global warming. In short, as Tırport, we lead the end-to-end digital transformation of the logistics industry with our digital solutions supported by increased intelligence in order to reduce waiting times in the industry, increase efficiency and ensure sustainability. To give an example, a large logistics company that carries out 2500-3000 trucks of FTL per day manages its daily operations with a team of approximately 200-250 people; With the smart call center system developed by Tırport, it has become possible to manage this business with 10-15 people much more effectively and efficiently.”
Burcu Kale, by describing the Turkish logistics technologies startup Tirport in 6 items, noted the following about the innovations they brought to the digitalization of the world logistics industry:
1-TIRPORT Trucker Application in loadCEP (iOS, Android)
(Trport truckers, with cargoCEPte Application);
* It can quickly reach the load that meets the characteristics and expectations of the truck, wherever and whenever it wants.
* While still on the road, it can find a return load with the support of smart algorithms.
* It can be included in the “Reliable” portfolios of certain cargo owners and logistics companies, and can be instantly informed about the cargo opportunities that will arise from them.
*Can reach Tırport Smart Call Center 24/7.
*With the Param Tırport Card, you can receive transportation payments directly to your Tırport card and benefit from discounted fuel and other advantages.
* Truckers with Tırport will be able to issue their invoices and waybills through the Tırport application.
2-TIRPORT Corporate Application (iOS, Android, i-pad) and TIRPORT WEB Based Dashboard,
(From the Tırport corporate application and web-based dashboards of loaders and logistics companies);
*They can monitor and manage all transportation operations 24/7. They can see how many trucks are open in which operations, how many are in the loading phase, how many are on the road, and how many are in the delivery process.
*They can always access up-to-date trucker documents digitally.
* All official documents such as waybills and invoices can be accessed digitally from anywhere.
*They can create a “trusted trucker” pool from the truckers they have transported and are satisfied with, and they can first offer them loads when they need it.
*They can select the trucks that have the qualifications they are looking for, nearby and “available” from the Tırport “find suitable truck” module. They can check all the past performance and reliability of the truckers online, and recommend loads to the ones they see fit.
* They can foresee the truck stuck in the customs, the driver waiting where it should not stop, the one who changes its route, the one who cannot reach the unloading point on time, the one that has arrived at the unloading point and is still waiting for unloading, and they can be instantly informed of the disruptions.
* All the reports they need from Tırport web-based dashboards and Tırport management panels are always ready for their own real-time, location-based, timeframes they want.
*In addition, the U-ETDS reporting infrastructure that the Ministry of Transport’s New Highways Regulation will make mandatory as of January 01, 2022 is ready at Tırport.
3-TIRPORT Smart Call Center
*Calls made by truck drivers to Tırport Smart Call Center; All information pertaining to the trucker, the truck, and the transportation is displayed on the customer representative’s screen, including the details of the previous conversation. The customer representative transmits all this information to the operations officer related to the SSL link. Thus, the time spent to solve the problem is shortened and a faster solution is reached.
*When the truck of the trucker with Tirport is loaded, all the transport information of the load is digitally processed into the system. Loading and delivery points, loading and unloading times and conditions are added to the cargo information as well as the details of the waybill regarding the cargo. As the truck sets off, a secure SSL link specific to that transport is generated by Tırport. When this link is clicked, besides all the waybill information of the cargo, the transportation process can be monitored live. The trucker can be contacted via the Tirport application and the delay etc. You can be instantly informed about the situation.
5-TIRPORT Drive Technology
* With the “Tırport Drive” technology, besides the driving performance of the truck drivers and the qualifications of the drivers, the brand, model, trailer etc. of the trucks. can be measured comparatively, taking into account the criteria. Dozens of criteria, from effective driving to acceleration-braking abnormalities, from detecting excessive fuel consumption to possible tire problems, and the driver’s phone usage habits on the road, are analyzed with the “Tırport Mobile Application” and grouped together to create solutions for driving behaviors.
As Tırport’s logistics information service, TRInsights provides summary information on data from the Turkish logistics industry, comparative analyzes from the world and Turkey, and reports published by official government agencies and industry associations.
*Turkey road transport traffic density map,
*City-district density map of Turkey’s freight exit points,
*Sector-related comparisons and analyzes, infographics showing the pulse of the sector,
*Reports published by various private and public institutions on the sector, important news, reports, evaluations and analyzes from the world and Turkey concerning the logistics sector,
* Articles and evaluations that guide the sector,
*Anonymized data sets based on real data that students and academicians at universities can use in academic studies,
*Open source code library services to support artificial intelligence studies related to the industry,
* It is aimed to present deep learning infrastructures that enable the direction of artificial intelligence studies such as natural language processing, making sense of text or visual content, developing recommendation systems and optimization of distribution systems for the sector.